Plans and Designs Queensland
Qld Plans & Designs
Get a ‘Fresh Approach’ and design edge over your competitors in this exciting market at competitive prices.
All areas including but not limited to: Gold Coast, Logan, Ipswich, Brisbane & Surrounding, Toowoomba, Dalby, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Agnes Waters, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay, Airlie Beach, Bowen, Townsville, Cairns, Port Douglas.
In 2009 I Want That Design was created on the Gold Coast and remains the Head Office of the company today. Queensland Architecture is commonly identified with the 'Queenslander', a timber-constructed house elevated from the ground by long vertical stumps to allow ventilation due to the states humid and tropical climate. Though today we see a mix of modern and contemporary homes designed with sustainable living standards in mind. These home designs are created providing structures of timber, steel or concrete, large expanses of glass, render and exposed brickwork, mixed product and another minimal exterior expression with open floor plans leading onto outdoor entrainment areas which are synonymous design characteristics of the Queensland lifestyle.
Awards won for QLD
- Winner 2015 Master Builders Awards - House of the Year - Hervey Bay
- Winner 2014 Master Builders Awards - Custom Design $376,000 - $475,000
- Winner 2014 QMBA - Presidents Award Best Display Home - Rockhampton
- Winner 2014 QMBA - Display Home up to 275,000 - Rockhampton
- Winner 2013 Master Builders Awards - Display – Whitsundays
- Winner 2011 Master Builders Award – Display Home & Energy Efficiency – Mackay
We offer a wide range of plans with mix and match façade options suited for Queensland within our Design Library available for purchase or talk to one of our team to customise a design to suit your requirements.